Structural & Civil Engineering
Through an atmosphere of collaboration Excell Construction provides a multi-disciplinary approach to your civil engineering and structural steel requirements, irrespective of the construction sector. Through developing long term relationships with clients we are able to capture best practice through our ability to focus on innovative solutions to meet your requirements through our design and build process.
Excell management ensures that our customer focused approach is embedded throughout all of our procedures and processes to deliver the best practice available which is key to our project approach. Excell Construction can undertake all of your civil engineering requirements from feasibility and design through to our comprehensive handover.
- Management and full integration of specialist contractors
- Interpretation of clients requirements and development of innovative solutions
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment
The use of appropriate risk, programming and planning tools enables Excell to evaluate your civil engineering requirements ensuring the optimum solution in terms of resource allocation is achieved. Excell Construction is soon to become a member of the Civil Engineering Contractors Association.
Our aims will be, wherever possible to:
- Reduce the amount of waste produced. Limit noise in and around our projects.
- Promote and use recyclable and sustainable materials.
- Reduce the amount of gas, electricity and water used in all our projects.
- Carry out and review all our risk assessments to ensure the safety to our staff.
- Assess the environmental impact the companies activities have on the environment and to insure best practice wherever is reasonably practicable.
- Create awareness to all our employees through regular briefings and energy meetings.
We are committed to creating an “environmental culture” in all our projects promoting the policy to all our clients, employees, contractors and agents.